Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thursday. Sick day #1

Heyyyyyyyy! Caden here bringing you a late post today. All the concepts today I sneeze at! not because the're bad, but because I'm sick. Which is probably why the post is so late. To the *Cough Cough* Concepts!




Evansville Rivermen Caden P (Me)

To concide with league rules, I swiftified the Rivermen jersey. That is the only major change.





Team Sweden Caden (Me again!)

I made a very Nike (Used as an adjective) Sweden dark jersey. Even though it will just be a invert of the yellow jersey already released, I wanted to make a out of the box jersey.


Both of these concepts were bad and mine 'cause you guys won't send your concepts in!


Thanks for reading!


Caden









1 comment:

  1. NEVER, EVER, MAKE A JERSEY THAT ISN'T BLUE OR YELLOW FOR SWEDEN! Ok got that off my chest... Also please make your own CUSTOM logos for the HCIHL, or at least work with Matt Mc. I know that you "suck" at making logos but try!

    ReplyDelete

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.