Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday. 1 concept. Kinda late too.

Hey guys! I'm glad you're reading the 99th post in HCI history. It's short but sweet. I've been busy working on the 9 concept, 3 writer post for tomorrow. I can't believe it will have been 100 posts!


Evansville Icemen Caden Patafie

Other than my Nike NHL series. This is my first concept where I applied the striping to a blank template, instead of using a Paint Users Paradise template and just changing the colors and applying logos. I know to all you experienced jersey designers it doesn't mean much but I'm pretty proud of it. Considering I use Microsoft paint for my concepts. You can judge the concept in the comments. It's pretty self explanatory.

Thanks for reading! And come back tomorrow for the 100th post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.