Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tuesday. More Teasers

Hey Readers! I honestly don't know if anyone but me and Jake reads my post!


The Springfield Sharpshooters released a new jersey teaser today! It seems to show part of the main crest.


So I see from previous teasers that the back of the jersey is orange and the front is mostly black. We could have a buffaloish jersey on our hands! We could also be seeing 2 different jerseys! Mabey a home and an alternate.

The Evansville Rivermen also released a new teaser today. Even though they "accidently" leaked it on their twitter page. 



Not seeing much. Except the royal blue piping and the striped collar. Of course we all know what the jersey looks like so I don't know why I'm even putting these teasers on my post.


This is the Ducks Comp. Entry I made for HJC! I need you to go vote for it! it only takes 5 minutes and it would be helping me out a lot. You can pick your top 5 and depending how many of each place you got you get a certain number of points. You can vote Jake88's 2nd!!! :P Tell me what you think in the comments!


NHL training camp opens tomorrow! Hockey is just around the corner!


3 comments:

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.