Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday, Dimanche.

Hello readers, Justin S. here. Your trusty weekend and hump-day writer. Hope you're making the most of the rest of your weekend. I can't believe the start of the season is coming SO FAST!!!!!!!!

Quickly, I want to touch base on the HCIHL and congratulate it on its first ever draft. If you don't know by now, the HCIHL is our very own fantasy hockey league. They are:

Evansville Rivermen
Louisville Lynx
Skopje Foxes
Altoona Express
London Sabreswords
Hamilton Stags

Concept time: These are just a bunch of random concepts plucked from my jersey folder on my computer.


Russia Olympic Redesign

All-Star Game 


Utica Comets




Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

-Justin

NOTE TO CADEN: I'm Justin S., not Justin P.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry bout the typo! I like the Allstar jerseys but I think white helmets with the away jerseys would look better! The TV numbers are also quite large! Good concept though!

    ReplyDelete

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.