Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday the 13th

Hey Reader! All 1 of you! Sorry for the late post. NHL preseason Is. One. Day. Away!  
to the concepts!

to thTo the concepts!








This is my Staidum Series Chicago concept I made! What do you think? 
Tell me in the comments!


 I like the Owen Sound jersey for Alan John Herbert's OHL redesign series! I would have used a different font for the back though. A alternate jersey and a 2nd white helmet would be nice too!

Concept Rating 9/10




Which jersey do you like better?!?  The top one is Lynx1 the bottom is Lynx2 Vote in the poll to decide the new jersey for the Louisville Lynx!



The Springfield Sharpshooters unveiled there jerseys and logos at the same time! I will let Jake tell you about them tomorrow and i will review them Sunday or Monday.


Speaking of Jake he brings us a great Marlies Concept, I like every aspect of these jerseys! Its just so well executed and designed! I would have put a Marlies logo on the helmet instead of the ML logo. I would like the Maple Leafs in these! (with a different logo of course!)

Concept Rating a perfect 10/10! (a first on HCI)


T

No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.