Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Nine 11 Tribute

"Before we get to the concepts I would like to express my remerance for the 2000 people that died on 9-11-2001 and the 44,000 that died in the war after."~Caden~ (I second that). Now go ahead Jake. For this post I put together a USA concept just for 9-11. So buckle in and enjoy the 1 concept ride!

Team USA (Jake88/Me)
For this one that I threw together as I was writing this I made Team USA the complete opposite of what Nike wants to give them. I got rid of the 1930's crest that shouldn't have ever existed, except in the thirties, and added the real logo. I also gave them simple striping that is also on the collar. Speaking of the collar I kept the gold medal thing that was on the one that Nike gave us. I wanted to and some stars too, and those went on the yoke (sublimated) and the cuffs. All and all, this is a simple concept and that is what I was going for.

Thanks for reading I know this 12th anniversary of 9/11 has been good for everyone. Anyway remember to vote in all of the contests on HJC, and good night!   

Update
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe I forgot the Springfield Sharpshooters teasers. Well here they are!

  

EDIT BY CADEN*
This it t
The HCIHL is getting a 5th team! The Louisville Lynx! this is their logo, wordmark, and one of 3 teasers to their jerseys. One for each!





Welcome the Lynx to the HCIHL





No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.