Sunday, September 1, 2013

Sunday?

Caden isn't available to write today's post so I will have to fill in real quick. 

Mountfield HK (Jake88/Me)
This is a concept for the Czech Extraliga's newest team, Mountfield HK. They currently have Red Wings Jerseys and I tried to make these more unique. The sock striping is probably what Reebok would give a Euro team and thats why I did it. The number font is the Carolina Hurricanes font which looks good here.

I won concept of the week on HJC for the second time by a landslide of seven votes. People must have loved the Fleet, because I've never seen so many votes for any COTW voting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.