Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Title ...

Again kinda out of titles... We need more writers... Come on seriously take some pressure off of your second favorite writer. And really, second favorite? I don't think I'm that bad. But again whoever voted for me, thanks for doing so. This post is late because we had homework in every subject at school, UGH! On to the one concept.

Johnstown Tomahawks (Jake88/me)
This one is really special because the team who I made it for responded to the tweet I posted, here it is.

Cool eh, the jerseys are much like the ones they have now with a few additions, like the cuffs on the white jersey, the different striping on the blue, and the yoke striping. 

Sorry for not writing much I have to do homework so wanted the post to be as small as possible. Thanks for reading and bye! 

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what the budgets are in the NAHL, but a white helmat to go with the home jerseys would look sharp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, from the pictures I looked at it looked like they wore dark helmets on the home and road.

    ReplyDelete

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.