Monday, September 2, 2013

LaboUr Day (Canada) Labor Day (US) Monday (Everywhere Else)

Sup? Caden here! Sorry for the late post, I had school! Strange I know.

On to the Concepts!



Jake starts us off with a Ducks Concept. Its a good design but im not a fan of the stripes or yoke on either of the three jerseys. Its a great idea though and i wouldn't mind the Ducks wearing these!

Concept rating 7.55/10




I LOVE this concept! Its hard to make a Swift jersey look good! I don't like the weird side panels that go across the middle of the jersey under the numbers, but except for that its great! I would also have a second blue helmet to wear with the away jersey.

Concept Rating 8/10

1 comment:

  1. The white helmet is for the football team, and plus they wear it now. With us being season ticket holders I can't wait to see the real jerseys in action! If I can buy one I will post a picture of it.

    ReplyDelete

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.