Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tuesday

AWW YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! The NHL Opening Faceoff is tonight! I have been looking forward to this since the Chicago Blackhawks hoisted the Stanley Cup! I have NHL gamecenter on my iPad so when I can't leave the screen I ask my mother for a towel, iPeed!  #cornyclassics! To Narnia! err, the concepts!


Hockey Concept Ideas Caden P. (Moi!)


I made this jersey for the blog! I know blogs don't need jerseys but I got the idea off Ricky M and Buffalo Nickel Graphics! Tell me what you think in the comments!


Colgate U Autism Speaks Game Caden P. (Again, Moi!)
I made this for the HJC comp for Colgate U's Autism Game. If my jersey wins the contest, I get a replica of the jersey with my choice of number, and they will use the jerseys in there annual Autism Speaks Game! Its not a voting competition. The teams coach will pick the winning jersey. Still tell me what you think in the comments though!


Also, Now that HCI has a permanate logo, The winner of the super jersey contest will have an entire post dedicated to there work! I can talk about there blog, there jerseys, string cheese. Whatever they want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.