Thursday, October 17, 2013

Posting About a Concept Made in June

Hi guys. On the schedule that Caden sent me, today and Monday where my days to post, so I won't let him down, even though some writers who will remain unnamed seem to have forgotten... 
 ___________________________________________________________________________________

Toronto Maple Leafs (Jake88/Me)
Well, I made this a long time ago, or at least it would seem that way, five months isn't really that long when you look at it. The reason I wanted to show you guys this is because this was the first concept of mine on HJC, here is the post that it was on (my first rated concept on HJC was on this post). What is really funny about this is that I did many concepts before this concept that I never send in, and looking back on it, I probably should've. For this concept I wanted to add silver back into the color scheme and did so by outlining the numbers, logo, and the extended yoke in silver. There are a lot of things that I would change now, but I still think I did Ok for my first concept on HJC.

________________________________________________________________________

So, think I should make an update to that concept, I actually think that I will now that I think about it. So you can look forward to that next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.