Saturday, October 5, 2013

Saturday: Late Post

Hey guys, Jake88 here. We had a bit of confusion on who was doing what post , so I am posting today. I just made a Montana State Yakball concept that will be on my blog tomorrow, along with another Yakball concept, if you want to keep tabs on that check Jake88JerseyConcepts. On to the quickly written description of my Colgate comp. entry!
_________________________________________________________________________

Colgate University Autism Awareness Game Jersey (Jake88/Me)
This, obviously, was my entry to HJC's Colgate comp. First thing I did was add a puzzle pattern to the logo. I also put it in the stripes too. I wanted yoke striping, as I think it's a definite thing a College team would do. I just replaced the pattern with a single puzzle piece for Autism Speaks. I thought about adding light blue to the jersey but decided against it. I hope it wins, but there were better entries in my opinion.

 ________________________________________________________________________

HCIHL standings shortly before time of the press are as follows.
_________________________________________________________________________

Shortly written post, done. Bye, and hope to see you next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.