Monday, October 7, 2013

Monday: Got Any Concepts? No.

No concepts, come on guys we just reached 3000 views and haven't gotten any concepts, to my knowledge, in weeks. And the late posts have been getting worse. I'm sorry that I can't provide any concepts, so I will just leave you with this summary of the HCIHL standings. 

  1. Hamilton Stags
  2. Evansville Rivermen
  3. London Sabreswords
  4. Altoona Express
  5. Skopje Lisici (Foxes)
  6. Louisville Lynx
I'm actually quite amazed that I'm in fourth place, because I'm not in first in anything in the stats. 

Also, in the trades. The Rivermen have picked up M. Fleury, R. McDonagh, and A. Steen. The Express recently picked up  J. Benn and J. Bernier. As Skopje picked up N. Hjalmarsson.

Bye guys. Lastly remember to send in concepts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.