Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thursday .

Hey! Caden here to bring you guys todays post! My Team, The Evansville Icemen are 3-0 and tommorow we are playing another 3-0 team. I'm excited for that! No jersey news to report of so I will quickly say, To the concept!

Ducks/Kings Stadium Series Me
I made this concept for the stadium series LA game, Tell me what you think in the comments!


Unlike the Stags, The Louisville Lynx are 0-4 and not doing too well! I hope they can turn things around!

Had to write quick so, THANKSFORREADINGBYE!


Caden

1 comment:

  1. These look pretty good actually. Maybe put a hem stripe on the LA jersey and take away the white collar (PURPLE) and you are good!

    ReplyDelete

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.