Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday: A Presidental Post

Yea, I had to use that title, even though we only have ONE concept. And I know that most of you hate one concept posts, so send them in! NOW!

For the first time in a long time, I don't have to waste time copying HCIHL scores, Thank you Olympics!

Well it's that time again, concept time!

___________________________________________________________________________________
 
Boston Bruins (By Dallas K.)
 
This is kinda different, but yet so similar to their currents. I'm not sure that I could get used to that logo full time, so I'd want to see their current on it. I think that a square yoke is too similar to the rival Rangers to use, so I'd translate that pattern onto their winter classic pattern. I also don't think that the contrasting collar is unnecessary, just use black for the away jersey and yellow for the home. Concept Rating 8/10
 
___________________________________________________________________________________
 
Now that's all, really, bye and have a nice Presidents day for every other Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.