Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday: Gold?.... Silver?... Bronze? Nope Nothing

I think by now, even people living under a rock would know the news. With Canada winning gold, and the US not even medaling. For the US, I think that a team of NHL stars should have put at least 2 under Tuukka Rask, but he is an amazing goalie. As for Canada, I wished it was a bit better of a game, I mean waking up 7:00 for a game with no OT, come on.

Hey, no HCIHL scores again! Next week.

_______________________________________________________________________________
 
Irish Hockey League Concept (By Nick B.)
 
Sorry Nick, couldn't find a real team name for this.
 
I don't mind having teams having off color "clash" jerseys, but I don't think it works as much in hockey. I don't like how low the striping is on the jersey, since it would be around your lower arms. One thing I don't like about some Nike concepts in general now, is the coloring in of the flywire collar. It's in such I weird shape that it just doesn't work. Again, with the European type style, I understand the lack of light blue in the jersey, and I thing it makes it look better. Also some TV numbers would be nice. Concept Rating 7.8/10
 
 
__________________________________________________________________________________
 
Well this is my last post until I'll be in Chi-town watching my Pens beat the Hawks. On that Monday I'll try to share some pics of both the game and the Pens SS jersey I bought. Well see you then!



1 comment:

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.