Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wednesday. Quick fill in for Jake

Sorry about the post being late, Jake never wrote one. So yeah. When Jake sends me the new banner we will start the new comp. I might just wait till Sunday.


Minnasota Wild (Justin Sulpico)
I like the idea. I would make it more match the new white "hot" one. Give the numbers a red outline, change vintage white to white, and change the logo to the bear head logo. The vector reebok logo should be the wordmark. The red collar insert is a nice touch.

A 8/10


Sorry that the post is late and small. I'm sure Jake's power is out or something. He normally is good with the scheduling. I will write tomorrow as well, a normal post. So check in at 1:30 EST, 12:30 CST, 11:30 AM Mountian, and so on.



~Caden

No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.