Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wednesday: New HCI Writer!


Hello, everybody! I'm Joey, the new HCI Wednesday writer!

Few things you should know about me:
-I am 13 years old
-I only play road hockey
-I LOVE the Toronto Maple Leafs
-I live in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. Hamilton is pretty much one big construction site.
-In other jersey talk, I want the leafs to use their current alternate as their home jersey...
http://www.canada.com/cms/binary/8213785.jpg

Anyways, I will be marking your concepts out of 10. I know that the Buffalo Sabres’ “Turd Burger” Jerseys certainly will not be perfect by a LONGSHOT.

Anyways, now on to the concepts:


Edmonton Oilers Alternate Jersey Concept - Dallas K.



What I Like: The logo is a cropped, recoloured version of the Oilers' 25th anniversary logo.I like the main orange colour, that really brings out the blue, I would love this as an alternate. The Oilers' last alt jerseys were awful. K14 always produces good work!

What I Dislike: Maybe - I repeat, maybe - some more blue would be nice.

Overall: I would love to see this as an alternate, you should send this in to the Oilers! Once again, great work as always from K14 Koncepts. 8.5/10


Calgary Flames Concept - Dylan w.



What I Like: I like the recoloured Flames alternate logo as the shoulder patch! The away jersey is the best in this set - the red yoke is great, and the colours blend well.

What I Dislike: I think the logo on the away jersey should have a darker outline. Also, I wish that the yoke on the red jersey was white, or a different colour than red.

Overall: Dylan Wonka always produces great work! 7.5/10






I give a Writer's Pick Nomination to Dallas' Edmonton Oilers concept!

Well that sums up my first HCI post!


Thank you for reading, and make sure to come back and read Caden's post tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.