Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wednesday: Ducks and Kings Unveil Stadium Series Jerseys

Well if you haven't checked Icethetics or Sportslogos.net in the past day you haven't seen the Ducks and Kings new jerseys. But knowing that I almost never go a day without checking it, I've seen it on both sites. Speaking of Icethetics, I got my first concept on there! So on to the concepts! But first your one reminder.


INDY FUEL COMP ENTRIES DUE SATURDAY
                                                                                                                                                                   

St. Louis Blues 4th Jersey (Steve M.)
Congrats to Steve on finishing his series (I think)! And he does it with a pretty good concept. The double blue works in the striping, and the fonts work too. I like how you put St. Louis in the logo, like it was in the 80's. I might add a shoulder patch, preferably the trumpet, but it isn't bad without it. Concept Rating: 8.5/10

New York Rangers 3rd Jersey (Justin S.)
The Rangers have a pretty good 3rd jersey now, but Justin makes a few fixes to make it look just a bit better. I like the arched name, and the script is good. The striping, I don't mind the change, and personally if it was the other way around (their current 3rd to this one) I wouldn't care either. Concept Rating 8.6/10


                                                                                                                                                                   

Have any complaints with this post? I do. Two concepts? Send some more in! Problem solved! Also we have this competition, the Indy Fuel comp. send those in too! Remember....

1 comment:

  1. His series isn't quite over. I have a few of his concepts yet to be posted.

    ReplyDelete

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.