Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Tuesday, Concepts anyone?

Sup, Its Caden here, I am going to greet you with this wonderful song on this wonderful Tuesday.


                                   

Greetings! You didn't like it? Well send in your Indy Fuel Comp entries and that's what we will put at the beginning of the post, instead of the "Greeting Song."

INDY FUEL COMP ENTRIES DUE SATURDAY

Nothing much to say, Except ya know, SEND IN CONCEPTS AND GET A FREE BUNNY*
*Not really, but you should. 

Concepts anyone?



LA Kings/Anaheim Ducks Me. (Caden)

So Yeah! I put all the details in the concept, so there's not much to say. I personally don't like the colored namebars, but I think all the teams will have them. As a (Terrible) new designer, I like you guys telling me how my concepts can improve! What would you do with this? Comments are there!



Augsberger Panther Jake88

"Euromaster" Jake88 gives us a concept for the Augsberger Panther. I really like the side striping that slants as well, I'm not sure how I would like it in the NHL, But It works here. The Font is also nice, but spread apart. The red outline on the namebar might want to go. The arm striping isn't the best either. The side striping is all angley, but the arm striping is more curvy. The equipment has left me wanting color. I know they have pant ads and stuff, but the gloves seem boring. Come On Jake! The gloves are always so amazing and colorful on your concepts, but not here. As always the execution is great though. 


What I would do: Change the Arm/Side stripes so they both match, Move the numbers closer together, and drop the outline on the names. Put some color in the gloves. Add a white helmet for professionalisms sake. I mean, if the Greenville Road Warriors can do it, YOU CAN TOO!

A nice concept, but not consistent. A 7.1/10


Do you want more than 2/3 concepts a post? Send em in! hockeyconceptideas@gmail.com
As always, Thanks for reading! And tune in tomorrow for Jake's fabulous writing.

~Caden


No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.