Saturday, August 10, 2013

Saturday \

Keep sending your designs in folks! The ECHL RD contest ends OCT. 15th!


Today we have a Hershey Bears concept sent in anonymously. The concept isn't too bad but I would not say its better than what they currently wear. there are a few execution errors that I could point out, such as there being no TV numbers whatsoever and the white jersey logo being WAY off centered. Good concept overall so I think I will rate it a solid 6.9/10.

I am looking for more writers for the blog to write 1nce or 2wice a week. If you are intrested email me @                                                       hockeyconceptideas@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.