Saturday, August 24, 2013

Saturday: Different Than Expected

Hey guys, Jake88 here. I have something different than you guys thought. First of all my brother's birthday party is today (he turned ten) and I have hockey after that, and to add to it, I am a big procrastinator. So this post doesn't work out, considering the long amount of reviews I have to give for the "Hates and Greats Part Two" so you get this, just another jersey by me. Sorry.

Mississippi Surge (Jake88/me)
You can see I have fallen in love with this template, as it has been on all of my recent concepts. The jersey I originally envisioned was a Sabres like jersey, hence the piping on the template, but this looked a lot better. I also took the grey out of the logo which looks nice. 

Again sorry that this isn't what you expected, but hey it's what you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.