Logos and some jerseys Sportslogos.net
Some jerseys NHLuniforms.com
5. The "Flying V" Vancouver Canucks (1979-81)
Vancouver's original jerseys had a V in the striping. Wasn't this taking it to far?
4. The "Wild Wing" Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (1996)
The logo and the font explain it all. The rest of the jersey isn't that bad.
3. "Yellow Ice" Kalamazoo K-Wings (IHL) (2009)
2. St. Louis Blues Unused Jersey St. Louis Blues (1996-97
1. "Stormy Jersey" Tampa Bay Lightning (1996-99)
Sadly it can't be killed with fire... Don't worry we can find a way, Hahahaha goodbye worst jersey in Tampa Bay history. Seriously it makes the brush font look worse.
5. Milwaukee Admirals "Skullhead" (2006-pres)
I love the color scheme, but with this comic book logo. It doesn't intimidate me at all, in fact I probably would hug it, does anyone want that.
4. "Vancouver Orcas" Vancouver Canucks (1997-pres)
Ok, ok this isn't that bad of a logo, but until I was about ten I thought a Canuck was a whale.
I know for a fact that Vancouver doesn't want that. And I'm sure I am not alone.
3. Kelowna Rockets (2000-pres)
How is this a logo today. I mean 90's. Someone make an update.
2. Kootenay Ice (1998-pres)
Another WHL logo, same comments apply.
1. Sapa Fehervar AV19 Erste Bank Hockey Liga (Austria) (2007-pres)
WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY, WHY!
Likes will be on Saturday. Hey maybe Caden can do the same on Friday.