Monday, March 31, 2014

Monday: No Upsets Here!

Well we have a championship game! The Rivermen will be playing the Stags in the final! Well it will be a good game to say the least! With the Lynx and Foxes losing, they will play in the Winners Consolation Ladder, and the Express and Sabreswords keep playing in the Consolation Ladder. 
Before we go any farther, I want to say that I made the worst possible GM decision I could yesterday. To have a better shot at winning the game with +10 goalie points, I went out and signed Karri Ramo, since none of my goalies were starting. Now Ramo let in 6 goals that night to the Sens, making him a -11.5. In final score of the Sabreswords game, I lost by 9.7 points. In the end, if I hadn't signed Ramo, I would have won. 

These are the HCIHL Scores.

1 Hamilton Stags 426.4 - 4 Skopje Lisici 329.9
2 Evansville Rivermen 416.8 - 3 Louisville Lynx 356.5
5 London Sabreswords 289 - 6 Altoona Express 279.3

_________________________________________________________________________________

Pitt Panthers (Nick S.)
Right Now Pitt only has an ACHA team, but not an Div. 1 team, in fact the only colleges in PA that have teams are Robert Morris (Pittsburgh), Penn State (State College), and Mercyhurst (Erie). In my opinion Temple or someother east Pennsylvanian university should get a team, but that's for another time. I've never liked how Pitt uses black in their branding, and, even though I don't like it, I wish it was on the Blue jersey. Right now the way you don't have enough contrast compared to the white jersey. I've also never liked how that collar looks when it is colored in, one thing that Nike got right (not coloring in that style of color). I would also use a Block style of font to match the wordmark. 7.3/10

_________________________________________________________________________________

Well that's it for today, looking forward to the HCIHL playoffs and championships, and I hope you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.