Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Wednesday: Trades

Hello everyone, and welcome to another HCI post!

I can't believe Luongo's back to FLORIDA!

Today's concepts:

Denver Nuggets Concept - Stephan Scheffel


Well, this is...interesting.........Rainbow Denver Nuggets! On the blue uniform, I really think that the number and name should be white. On the white jersey, the name should be blue. I really like the city skyline in the logo! Really, I don't have much else to say - good concept.

CSU Hockey - Stephen Scheffel


I'm guessing this is Colorado State Hockey? I like it. The striping is busy, which to me - fits a college team. The logos look nice, although on the yellow jersey, the logo is way too horizontally stretched. I would make the number on the yellow jersey green. For the alternate, I'm not sure where the A comes from, because I know the team is the Rams. The striping is great, and it reminds me of the old New Jersey Devils! Overall, pretty nice concept! But it does seem really pixelated and it is filled with jagged edges.

Well that's all, folks! The trade deadline ends today, and I'm not sure if the Leafs will do anything.

See ya next time! :)

2 comments:

  1. The A on the alternate stands for Aggies. Its what the mascot was before Rams. The A is also on the back of their football helmet http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/csu/sports/m-footbl/auto_action/8027127.jpeg

    ReplyDelete

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.