Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wednesday: Playoffs!

Hello, HCI Readers!
It's the most wonderful tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmeee oofff the yeeearrr! PLAYOFF TIME!

My team isn't in contention (blew it) but I'm rooting for Boston. I hope the Jackets and the Avalanche do well, they deserve it.
I'll most likely be following Boston VS Detroit, Chicago VS St.Louis, Montreal VS Tampa, Anaheim vs Dal- you know what? I'm gonna try to watch at least one game from each series. (Maybe :P)

Now on to the concepts:

Indiana 500's - Jake Miller and Caden Patafie





































I remember seeing this concept on another site - very good. I am a NASCAR fan/overall racing fan and I like the idea behind this concept. The striping is great, and I like the little swoosh/curve on it. I wish that this concept had a tire somewhere, but then again - it might conflict with Detroit's logo.Wonder what it would look like to have a bit of the collar orange...plus, I wish that the socks included red. I really have no big complaints about this concept, really solid. Nice job, boys.

That's all for this post, make sure to come back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.