Thursday, April 10, 2014

Thursday, not in the mood.

Hey. While I am writing this post. I've had a lot of personal issues, and apologize if the post isn't as good as it normally is. I have a bunch of freakin awful ideas for changes to the blog, but we might just keep it status-quoe. I'm sorry. I'm just... Alright, concept...

Dylan Wonka LA Kings
This would be a pretty good alternate for the Kings,and even though it's a throwback, it is an original design! So kudos for that.

Like,
I like the purple color. It is the color associated with royal, so it just works for the Kings. I also like the including of white. Look sweet as well. Yoke stripes look cool. 

Dislike,
I'm not really a fan of the yellow namebar, white with a gold outline would look better. I would've used the LA ligature from the staidum series as a shoulder patch on one side, and the crown logo on another.


Thanks for reading. See you Tuesday...

-Caden

No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.