Saturday, April 26, 2014

Saturday: A German concept, and a rant.

Hello everyone, Alan here for another Saturday edition of HCI. I got one concept today for the first time in two weeks, but first, I got a quick rant. 
Last week I did my playoffs picks and let just say that one series that I though it would go all the way to 7 games with the Habs beating the Lightning, well the Habs did beat the Lightning, but only in 4 games, mainly because Tampa didn't really show up, Their main goalie is hurt, and their main star Stamkos is not at his 100%, witch means the Habs pretty much got their way in this series.

Now on to the concept.

Team Germany Concept [by Jake88]
Up points: The white jersey is well designed nicely, the stripes are brilliantly place at the right spots on both jerseys. The main logo is simple, but fits well with them jerseys.
Down points: The white sock isn't really right with black on the top of the sock. The number fonts is alright, but it looks plain to me without trims around it. Nameplate fonts is good but it's too big to me.
My suggestion: Either remove the big black on top of the white sock, or move it to the bottom of the sock. Add trims around the numbers.


Well that's Saturday. Hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend, til then later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.