Saturday, May 17, 2014

Saturday: Alan's Playoffs picks: Round 3 picks, and round 2 reviews

Hi everyone Alan here for your Saturday here on HCI. As we now know that round 2 is in the books, so before my round 3 picks, I'm going to review round 2.

Eastern Conference
Boston [A1] vs. Montreal [A3]
My Pick: Bruins over the Habs 4-3
The Result: Habs beat the Bruins 4-3
I knew this series will go all the way, but didn't expect the Bruins fall apart that bad!


Pittsburgh [M1] vs. NY Rangers [M2]
My Pick: Pens over the Rangers 4-2
The Result: Rangers beats the Pens 4-3
My reaction, nuff said.


Western Conference
 Minnesota [WC1] vs. Chicago [C3]
My Pick:  Chi beat wild 4-1
The Result: Hawks beat the Wild 4-2
I did hope for a quick 5 games, but the Wild got other plans to push them to a sixth game that ended in overtime.


Anaheim [P1] vs. LA [P3]
My Pick: Ducks over the Kings 4-2
The Result: The Kings "L.A. Kinged" the Ducks 4-3
I can't, I just can't believed the Ducks fell apart that bad to the Kings, just can't believe it.


To the Conference Finals

Eastern
NY Rangers [M2] vs. Montreal [A3]
NYR: Thanks for taking not only the series from the Pens, but also take my points too.
Mon: I have to say I never thought that this team would be back in the conference finals for the first time since 2010, but here we are.
Overall: These two teams really push themselves to game 7, but the question is, how much they got left in the tank for game 7 in this series?
My Pick: Rangers over the Habs 4-3

Western
Chicago [C3] vs. LA [P3]
Chi: They got this far from all those six games series, can they slay one more dragon to go on to the Stanley Cup finals?
LA: The Kings took down the Ducks, can they take down the Hawks?
Overall: Tough call on this one, but I'm taking the Hawks.
My Pick: Hawks over the Kings 4-2

Well that's my picks, hope you all will enjoy round 3 til then later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HCI is a site where concept artists send in their concepts to get constructive criticism. Any comment that is profane, mean spirited, racist, or has nothing to do with hockey concepts will be removed.